[SECC] 10 METER WA4TII

ROG1984@aol.com ROG1984@aol.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:40:24 EST

HERE IS MY 10 METER SUMMARY. THIS MAYBE MY LAST CONTEST.

Call:      WA4TII
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      State:     GA

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB     1548     3096       60       87

      Totals  1548     3096       60       87  =   455,112

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: SOUTH EAST CONTEST CLUB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---