[SECC] SECC meeting Mar 16

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:23:57 -0500

The Kennahoochie Hamfest is coming up March 16-17 at the usual Jim Miller Park
location.  Hamfest info can be found at:

http://qsl.asti.com/hootch/KARC-HamF.html

SECC meeting Saturday, March 16 at 11:00 a.m. -- meeting place TBA.

We will have one SECC meeting since there is no need for two back-to-back
meetings anymore.  The main agenda item is The Georgia QSO Party. I hope Jeff,
KD3UC will be able to attend and give us an update. We can also continue the
discussion on which future contests would be good targets for a major club score
effort.

A few reports on this season's contest experiences would be fun, too.

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Prez