[SECC] Station progress @ N4UK

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:14:23 -0500

         Thanks to help from W4OC, my KLM40M2 2el 40m yagi will go up tomorrow on top of the 120 foot 160m tower. We have all of the materials in hand to isolate the 160m RF, re-tune the tower and get everything ready in time for the upcoming ARRL DX contests. I am searching for a 2nd KLM 40M2 to put up fixed on Eu at the 60 foot mark stacked with the top antenna. The plan is to do some M/S efforts in the DX contests now that I have some decent antennas on all bands. Now to locate some spare time to operate.......
73, Ken N4UK