[SECC] Stop policemen on 160 SSB

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:19:57 -0500

You hit the nail right on the head. I love 160m but one thing I hate is someone who controls the opinions of the masses to get the numbers in his favor. This is exactly what w4zv does on "his" reflector. He spammed my personal mailbox with requests to support the proposal (which I originally did) but when I sent an e-mail to the reflector with my new opinion he removed the post before it got distributed to the reflector. I now FIRMLY believe that what they want is the complete elimination of SSB from 160m and will go to any means to reach that goal. I am not happy about all of this. (and I do consider myself a "Topband" afficionado.)
N4UK
Pat Collins <pat@linuxcolumbus.com> wrote:
> When one of the authors of RM-10352 does everything in his power to stop
discussion on a mailing list dedicated to 160 operators didn't you think
something was wrong?

W4ZV and K1ZM only have their own interests at heart.  Remember, W4ZV said
something to the effect of "I hate SSB on 160." on the cq-contest list.
This should have been enough for anyone with 1/2 a brain to realize that
W4ZV wants 1800 to 1843 exclusive CW.

Pat N8VW