[SECC] Stop policemen on 160 SSB

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 07:53:33 -0800 (PST)

Tom,

 The only time I have been hassassed by "policeman" is if I have
transmitted near the DX window. Other than that I have not be
harassed anywhere else. It looks like this year during the CQWW 160 SSB
anyone who transmitted below 1843 got some harassment.

Also, I think there are more people that oppose the petition then you
think. W4ZV will not let any comments that don't agree with his
opinions on the top band reflector. Is that really fair ???
A petition that has only 500 supporters out of the whole amateur
population of the US does seem very much to me....

           73's  Jeff