[SECC] Gatlingburg Timeshare swap

Gary McConville wb4sq@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:13:15 -0800 (PST)

I know its only a week away but we can't use our
alpine timeshare condo in Gatlingburg, TN (45 minutes
from Knoxville) this year...

For Jan 12th - 19th 2002, located 1/3 way up Ski Mtn
Rd (Smokey Mtn Park side of town):

Sleeps six, two bedrm, two bath, hot tub in master
bath, fireplace, full furnished kitchen, two tv/vcr
with cable, balcony viewing lift from town to Ober
Gatlinburg (skiing).  Indoor heated pool & sauna rooms
just across parking lot.

Winter lights up thru January. Cades Cove abt 30 miles
away, Cherokee NC via winding mountain passes, lots to
do in Pigeon Forge & Sevierville(Ten-Tec tour?),
etc...

Will swap for either an MFJ-TNC or $50 donation to the
SEDXC.

P.S. - There'll probably be a $50 xfer fee to use but
everything else is paid for.