[SECC] NAQP CW Teams

Kent, AE4Y ae4y@mindspring.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:45:26 -0500

I'll definitely be in the NAQP this weekend.  It's hard to say what amount
of time I'll be able to give to it, as such, I definitely need to be on the
second string. I expect to do at least 200 QSOs.  (I can't remember what I
did last time and can't find the log file on my computer.)

Kent, AE4Y

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-secc@contesting.com [mailto:owner-secc@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Bill Fisher, W4AN
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 10:38 AM
To: secc@contesting.com
Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW Teams

OK, anyone who is going to be QRV as a single-op for the upcoming NAQP CW
contest, please let me know.  Send me expected time to be QRV and what you
think you will likely make in QSOs.  I'll try to field the best 5 we have
for team #1.

The contest is a week from Saturday.  Runs only 12 hours with 2 hours
offtime.

73

Bill, W4AN