[SECC] CQ 160

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:08:50 -0500

Hi 160M ops,

I think I'm the "official" CQ160CW cheerleader, but Bill has been the
main proponent of a joint SECC/SEDXC effort.

I will be SOHP from my home station -- as serious as possible, but no
guest-op at some big-time station!  I will add at least 8 more temporary
radials, and move the upper part of my inverted-L higher, since it's
presently more like an inverted-check-mark.  I'll make a wild guess that
I can manage 200k; more with good conditions (they have been quite
good this week).

There is no geographic limit for this contest, but I think it's in the "spirit"
of club contesting is to keep it regional (plus any DXpeditions).

It looks like most of the SECC is going to be casual for NAQP this
weekend -- get those household chores done so you can make a
strong effort next weekend on 160!

73, Gary
K9AY