[SECC] CQ 160

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:52:55 -0500

    I completely forgot that I was going to be in Ft Myers , Florida all week right before the contest. It look like I will be missing both the NAQP SSB and the CQWW CQ 160m.......If only ham radio paid my bills. I could stay home instead of travel......
Ken, N4UK
"Bill Fisher, W4AN" <w4an@contesting.com> wrote:

Dear SECC & Others,

I think we have everyone in the club onboard with submitting their scores
with the SEDXC label.  Again, you don't have to be a member of the SEDXC
to submit your score to them.

I would really like to see us put a big push on for this contest.  Was I
signed up to be the cheerleader?  I can't remember!

Is there someone in the SEDXC that can call K4PI, K4VT, K4TEA, and others
that have been active in the club on 160 in the past to be
QRV?  Basically, we need an SEDXC cheerleader.  I'm CCing some of the
SEDXC crew with this message to see if we can get them fired up.

So far, I know we have serious efforts from:

W8JI, N4UK, W4WA (?), and who else?

Can N4PN's score from north Florida count?

My station is available for anyone who is ready willing and able.

73

Bill, W4AN