[SECC] naqp cw w4oc m/2 lp

W4OC@aol.com W4OC@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:05:09 EST

thanks to all secc members and others for the q' and mults.

we had a great time... and got our butts kicked by w4an, k5ka, n5tj and maybe
others... hi.

we worked only one sc station... that hurts.

thanks to n4uk for use of the station, and to n4uk and aa4s for the great
contest effort.

                      2002 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: W4OC                                           Location: SC

     Category: Multi Op/Two Xmtr          Mode: CW              Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator(s): AA4S, N4UK, W4OC

     Hours of Operation: 11:59

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     160        192         192      40
      80        247         247      46
      40        336         336      52
      20        374         374      55
      15        190         190      52
      10        103         103      39

     TOTAL     1442        1442     284      SCORE: 409,528

73

don