[SECC] CQ 160

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:43:14 -0500

On 1/11/02 7:19 PM, Bill Fisher, W4AN at w4an@contesting.com wrote:

>Dear SECC & Others,
>
>I think we have everyone in the club onboard with submitting their scores
>with the SEDXC label.  Again, you don't have to be a member of the SEDXC
>to submit your score to them.
>
>I would really like to see us put a big push on for this contest.  Was I
>signed up to be the cheerleader?  I can't remember!

Technically, K9AY signed up to be the cheerleader, but I'm sure he'll
accept all help.

>Is there someone in the SEDXC that can call K4PI, K4VT, K4TEA, and others
>that have been active in the club on 160 in the past to be
>QRV?  Basically, we need an SEDXC cheerleader.  I'm CCing some of the
>SEDXC crew with this message to see if we can get them fired up.
>
>So far, I know we have serious efforts from:
>
>W8JI, N4UK, W4WA (?), and who else?

As I understand it, even part-time efforts count. Lots and lots of little
efforts go a long way toward a big score. So -- everyone -- plan to be on
the air for at least a few hours and give out some QSOs.

I'll be on part-time.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901