[SECC] naqp cw w4oc m/2 lp

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:46:18 -0500

 Yeah. It's a damn shame too. If we (W4OC)would have worked our own state in the NAQP we would have at least been ahead of N0NI M2.
Between Don, Ron and myself we spoke to at least 4 different SC stations before the contest who promised to get on and look for us and not one of them did. Pretty bad when you miss 5 mults because you cant work your own state. We made lots of tactical errors over the weekend. This was the first time the three of us have operated together and the first time doing a M2. Lots of lessons learned and we'll be back next year hopefully having learned from our mistakes. In the meantime I need to get another tower up and stick a tribander on it for the multiplier station.
73, Ken N4UK

Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net> wrote:
> On 1/14/02 9:05 AM, W4OC@aol.com at W4OC@aol.com wrote:

>we worked only one sc station... that hurts.

You worked exactly the same number I did -- One. You. on 160m.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901