[SECC] Re: Multi mistakes??

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:17:30 -0500

Don and I are compiling a list of mistakes. ( there were many in my opinion) This is to be expected for a first time effort for three ops who haven't done a multi effort together like this. All of our mistakes were agreed upon decisions made before and during the contest by all three of us. I'll send out a list of what we think we could have done better when it is collected. Ken, N4UK
greg and leann richard <k4no@home.com> wrote:

Ken,

Let's get some discussion started here..

What Multi op mistakes did you make?  What about the guys at W4AN? ( I guess
if you WIN the contest, you made less mistakes than the other folks...)

Maybe you could share some thoughts with the group as there will be other
SECC multi ops in the NAQP (and other contest) in the near future.

Greg K4NO