[SECC] GAQSP

SteveWS4F@aol.com SteveWS4F@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:27:42 EST

In a message dated 02-01-16 12:45:10 EST, SavageBR@aol.com writes:

<< Why must we select the hottest week of the year? It has been stated that
the
 best way to enjoy the Party is Mobile or as a Rover. I agree, but not in the
 middle of July.

 Look at Florida. Last year I think it was in February and this year it's
 April 27/28.
 Much better!!!! >>

I certainly agree with that.  We started out, I believe, with an April date
the first year, and then it got moved to the middle of July, which to me is
the worst of all possible alternatives.  I lost all interest in doing a
mobile/rover operation when this date was picked.

73 to all,

Steve, K4RF