[SECC] GAQSP

N6MU1@aol.com N6MU1@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:55:49 EST

--part1_10.186c581c.2977c165_boundary

I can't resist putting my .02 worth in again. I have suggested for several
years that July sucks for the GQP from the left coast. Conditions have been
terrible and low band QRN extremely high. In other words, it's no fun! I
didn't participate last year and probably won't this year if it's still in
July. Just one opinion from a very active State QSO Party participant. 73...

John, N6MU

--part1_10.186c581c.2977c165_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I can't resist putting my .02 worth in again. I have suggested for several years that July sucks for the GQP from the left coast. Conditions have been terrible and low band QRN extremely high. In other words, it's no fun! I didn't participate last year and probably won't this year if it's still in July. Just one opinion from a very active State QSO Party participant. 73...<BR>
<BR>
John, N6MU</FONT></HTML>

--part1_10.186c581c.2977c165_boundary--