[SECC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] ARLB007 ARRL Board Adopts Modified Novice Band Refarming Plan

Jay Pryor jpryor@ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:17:21 -0500

So we are going to lose some of the CW band?  Yes, I know we can operate CW
on the phone band, but in actual fact "expanding the phone band" means the
CW band loses.

Jay/K4OGG