[SECC] CQ 160 CW, K4BAI

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:34:46 -0500

Turned out to be more part time than I had anticipated.  Wife's brother
and sister were visiting from out of town for their mother's 94th
birthday and spent a lot of time with them.  Did work about an hour 23Z
on Saturday, but otherwise it was almost all late at night.  Did work
OT2T, G0IVZ, I6JVA, and EA8AH.  plus some Caribbean and XE2P.  Heard,
but did not work, KH6ND.  Not sure how many states I missed and how the
multipliers were broken down.  NA does not do this and you have to do
that yourself manually.

417 QSOs x 60 total muts = 56,940.  Worked many SECC membes.  WA4TT,
John, your signal sounded perfect every time I heard you.  Sorry you are
having trouble with it.  Did not hear, but heard stations working K4GA.
Hope everyone had a nice contest.

73,

John, K4BAI.