[SECC] Logging ?

John Vickers wa4tt@nlamerica.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:20:28 -0500

Guys, I need some advice. After reading AA4Z's mention that he used computer
logging for the first time in a contest this past weekend.  I've decided to
try and develope my lack of typing skills. Until about 3 yrs ago I'd never
used a type writer or computer. So I'm doing the CW contest by hand and
'huntin & peckin' at the same time to log each Qso. Only geting on to hand
out a few pts doesn't provide much practice. Past  health prob's plus being
over the hill doesn't help matters. hi

Any suggestions as to how to become proficient at transfering  what I copy
in my head to the keyboard ?  I decided last night to start copying W1AW and
typing it, but having just graduated from 1 finger to 2  it's going to be an
uphill battle.

Any suggestions are appreciated. To use Bruces term--- there may be another
"old dog" out there that needs some new tricks.  Tnx es 73, John WA4TT