[SECC] IARU...

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:48:21 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, please... everyone look for all the WRTC stations.  In 1996 there was
always a pile-up of SECCers calling.  I heard that 2000 the US pile-ups
were not as large.

FWIW, I believe if you work one of the WRTC stations this time and he
responds "thanks ya'll", that it won't be a Russian or German team you are
working.  I could be wrong.

73

bill