[SECC] [Fwd: [WRTC2002 0705] WRTC2002 Press release #21: OJ call signs released]

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 16:22:52 -0400

Hi fellow club members:

Note the forwarded message about the OJ calls for WRTC during the IARU
contest on the weekend of July 13-14.  I couldn't print out the check
list with my home computer, but probably most of you can.  At least
print the message and see if you can work all 52 stations during the
contest.  One of them will be W4AN and K4BAI.  Thanks for your interest
and keeping the activity level up.  73,  John, K4BAI.

multipart/mixed
  message/rfc822
---