[SECC] GQP Mobile Plans

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:28:56 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi All,

  If you are planing on rovering during the Georgia QSO party please
send me your planned route (counties) so I can publicize it on the GQP
webpage. In fact, if you are just going to be on send me your call and
county and I will try to make a list of what counties will be on.

  KU8E/m will be doing a bunch of counties in North Georgia , trying to
do as many as I can North of the Atlanta area.

  The week after IARU I plan on doing an email blitz to publicize the
contest (Like I did when I ran the Ohio QSO party) and hopefully that
will help activity.

                    73's  Jeff  KU8E