[SECC] IARU Test

John Vickers wa4tt@nlamerica.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:41:39 -0400

Dick wrote:

>Signal strengths among the OJ's were almost perfectly
>uniform, in fact as you tuned slowly accross the band
>you could easily identify the OJ's - they all sounded
>the same!

Hi Dick-- Thats exactly what helped me find the 46 OJ's  out of the 50 Q's I
made last night. All CW, except when OJ4N moved me to SSB for my only phone
contact. He worked 3 or 4 stns while waiting for me to find my mic and get
it plugged in ! Don't know who he was -- but he is very patient. hi

See ya'll in the GQP next weekend. (I think)  Will be part time from Johnson
Co.
73, John WA4TT