[SECC] Logging help

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:55:34 -0700 (PDT)

 Archie,

 You could do the following if you want to use NA for the GQP :

 Go to the Ohio QSO Party website at : http://mrrc.net/oqp

 Download the freeware version of NA for the OQP and MQP. It will
 put a zip file called NADEMO.ZIP on your computer. Run the NADEMO
after
 you download it.

Next go the the GQP website download page at :
http://gqp.contesting.com/NA_TR_help.htm
Download the gqp4na.zip file. Look at the readme.txt file and it will
tell you where to put the GQP files in NA .

This should allow you to use NA for the GQP. I sent an email to K8CC
and asked him to add the GQP to NADEMO. If I can get him to do this
I can just put it on the GQP webpage and then that would be the only
file that would need to be downloaded to use NA. I will keep everyone
updated on this....

                        Jeff KU8E