[SECC] Weekend

jshort@mindspring.com jshort@mindspring.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 05:18:38 -0400

	As far as I was told or heard, the GQP has been on the 3rd
weekend in July for several years.  Per my records, the 2000 GQP
was on July 22nd and 23rd.  Ok... technically, that was on the 4TH
weekend of July 2000... but I bet it was because of IOTA the
following weekend.

	And Islands on the Air IS next weekend.  This weekend is
the US Islands Award version - probably used as a "tune-up" for the
following weekend.  I bet that Mike, NE4S (former director), is
probably out on some island now - though he had said that would try
to get back to GA for the Party.

	The way that I see the different contests this weekend -
more people for us to contact !  Granted, you will probably will need
a cheat sheet to figure out everyone elses' exchanges. <g>

Jeff (the other one)