[SECC] GQP

McKay amckay@rabun.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:55:55 -0400

Op: K4GA
SOLP
I managed 89 QSOs and worked liked the devil for most of them.

Band      CW     PH     Mult
10             0         0          0
15             0                     0
20             27       4          13
40             25       4           10
80             25       1           3

Totals: Raw score: 89 QSOs; Writelog only gave me credit for 76
Score: 4,238
I worked WA, CA, NH etc plus several DX stations. Go figure. The robot
working down in Lumpkin was going strong. When W4AN speaks, Rabun County
listens.
My choice for the most dedicated op: the guy who was mobile in Hall County.
He worked CW between 7 and 10 WPM. But he hung in there and guys were lining
up to work him. He didn't give up and we need more like him. He probably had
a better score than I did.
I offer no apology for my low score. You guys can kick me out of the SECC if
you wish.
73, Archie, K4GA