[SECC] GQP Weekend Change

jshort@mindspring.com jshort@mindspring.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:35:21 -0400

I had a similar thought... except instead of Flordia, I was think of a
Southern Block QSO party - same weekend as Alabama, Texas, and Louisiana.

We could each have our own contests/awards and then have a combined award for
highest combined score.  Each year, one of the state's QSO party organizers
sponsors the award.

Just a thought... Haven't approached any of the other states yet for their
opinions.

Jeff

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:04:58 -0400 (EDT) "Bill Fisher, W4AN"