[SECC] SECC CW Ops

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:22:28 -0400 (EDT)

Saturday, August 4th will be the next CW NAQP.

Key Points
----------

1) Only 12 hours long (with 2 hours offtime)

2) 100w or QRP classes only!

3) We are in THE best place in the country for this contest!

4) Simple exchange (Name & State)

5) All bands (160 through 10)

6) Warmup for the CW Sprint in September in which we will (AGAIN) win the
team competition.

The team competition for NAQP is 5-man teams.  Can we get 4 teams QRV?
I've only heard from K2UFT, KU8E, and K4NO so far.

PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP WITH YOUR INTENTIONS

Expectations for team members:
AA4GA, AA4NN, AA4S, AA4Z, AE4Y, K0DQ, K4BAI, K4GA, K4OGG, K4WI, K9AY,
KD3GC, N4AA, KS4YT, N4NX, N4UK, N8LM, NE4S, W4ATL

Who else should I be bugging personally?

73

Bill