[SECC] SECC CW Ops

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:39:39 -0400

 Just noticed my callsign below. Can't do the NAQP on the 4th. Just got my new
pool installed and will be spending the rest of the weekends that remain this
summer sipping Mai Tais, sliding down the water slide and playing with the
kids and my girlfriend.  Radio is a winter hobby for me. Mainly November to
March. Besides, my hamshack does not have air conditioning and it gets upwards
of 95 plus degrees in the shack! Good luck to everyone.
73, Ken n4UK