Fw: [SECC] How do I know if this thing REALLY works

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:38:21 -0600

GAIN for a 2 element Reflector array peaks at 0.15 WL
(wavelength) spacing.  That comes to 10 ft on 20M.

I once had a 2L 40M Delta Loop suspended from a 20 ft boom
at 120 ft.  KILLER Antenna !

Tom  N4KG