[SECC] FW: de W4AN

Bill Fisher bill@eHam.net
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:33:58 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Leigh Matthews [mailto:l.matthews-n8lm@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 9:54 AM
To: Bill Fisher
Subject: Re: de W4AN

Bill -

We are in the process of moving to Ohio - our house is listed, much of
the big furniture is gone as well as my tower/rotator/TA-36 and even the
wire antenna for 40 & 80.  Prospective move-out is late in August.  We
are going into an apartment (independent living type) in Springfield OH.
I am hoping that I can use a small vertical from there and/or arrange to
use the University of Cincinnati station (W8YX)for contesting. I was
chief op there in the 1940s and they still have the logs!

73, Leigh