[SECC] SECC Meeting 6/1/2002 -- Minutes

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 20:18:00 -0400

On 6/7/02 9:27 PM, jshort@mindspring.com at jshort@mindspring.com wrote:

>Can you clarify what a K4OJ-level of promotion is?

K4OJ is Jim, a member of the Florida Contest Group. He plasters all the
ham-related e-mail lists and web sites with such enthusiasm over the
Florida QSO Party that they end up with lots of response. It is almost,
but not quite, annoying.

>I've contacted all of the major directories/publications.  I still need to
>contact the State QSO organizations... and yes, the web page still
>needs to be updated.
>
>Anything else?

Maybe a bit of K4OJ-style promotion. Just a little, not too much....
<grin>

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901