[SECC] NAQP Plaques sponsorship

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:16:40 -0400

Someone asked about continuing the sponsorship and I think I was the
only one to reply that I would contribute.  If three of us will do it,
it will be $20.00  each.   Four would be better and that would be
$15.00.  I'll be glad to send my check for $60.00 if others will agree
to partially reimburse me.  Please let me know where to send the check.

Also, Greg, I think W3UR wants to publish our new officer list in Daily
DX when he publishes the new officers of SEDXC to be elected Tuesday
night, I think.  Please send me the new list, and I'll make it available
to Bernie.

73,

John, K4BAI.