[SECC] SS Phone 2001

Macie, Gordon gmacie@xmmcorp.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:36:19 -0400

> > > It appears that the SS just isn't a contest that our club cares
> > > about.  For whatever reason.

Maybe we can take a poll to judge the interest...

> > > From a "being competitive" view...  The SS is way up there
> > > for us as to
> > > potential.  John & I have both made the top-5 USA many
> times from 2
> > > different stations and I've been 2nd low power with a single
> > > tower when I
> > > was in Lilburn.  AA4GA and AB4RU have also done very well
> in the M/O
> > > category on phone in past years.  As has Ken as a single-op
> > > on SSB.  Ken,
> > > what place did you get the last time you did it?

Sounds like we would have a serious chance to win our category with a concentrated effort..

I dont have the cw scores with me... Per my previous message can i sign you up for

240,000 cw ?????
120,000 ssb (50% of cw)
360,000

more ???

Just Asking ..
jumping the gun i guess.. Its only June..

Gordon N4LR