[SECC] SS Phone 2001

Allan & Bridget dxcc@dbtech.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:11:58 -0500

I hate to sound like a whiny child but I think this was my first and last
"real" SS phone effort...

Because of typos on my part with regards to parts of the exchange, two of my
multipliers got thrown out, leaving me without the sweep.  I don't mind
losing QSOs, but mind very much losing the multipliers.  I would understand
if the calls had been busted, but looking at the listed errors vs. what
should have been logged, they were obvious typos.  Like others have said, I
was disappointed in my number of errors, but expected a few more than usual
since I had been up for over 24 hours chasing meteors.

I guess it's a good thing I hadn't invested in a mug...

Bridget, KS4YT