[SECC] SS Phone 2001

Courtney Judd Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:51:26 -0500

Maybe I am just not getting the idea here, but I have used a database for
years with CT, NA and now with Writelog. It is called super partial call
check. While it doesn't guarantee accuracy, it does help with call
recognition. I don't think that this is cheating at all.. cheating comes
from outside help. I can always tell when I have been spotted in SS.. a big
run from A and B precedents show up.. Wonder why?.. My UBN for SS last year
is as follows:

Raw qso's=1111
Dupes=2
Busted Qsos=33
Valid qso's =1076
Penalty Qsos=4
QSO points=2144
Mults=80
Score=171520
error rate=3.0%

number of busts in other logs=27 (2.5%)
most of these had W4WI vs K4WI!!!

I will be on again this fall both cw and ssb looking for another sweep!  cul
73's Cort K4WI