[SECC] KU8E - Field Day - 1B

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

                    2002 ARRL FIELD DAY

Call used: KU8E                                           Location: GA

Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: ALL             Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: KU8E

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: KU8E 1B GA

     Hours of Operation: ~ 8

               CW       CW      SSB      SSB      FSK      FSK
     band    QSOs      pts     QSOs      pts     QSOs      pts
     160        0        0        0        0        0        0
      80        8       32        0        0        0        0
      40      109      436       34       68        0        0
      30        0        0        0        0        0        0
      20      142      568        0        0        0        0
      17        0        0        0        0        0        0
      15       32      128        0        0        0        0
      12        0        0        0        0        0        0
      10        0        0        0        0        0        0
     TOTAL    291     1164       34       68        0        0

     SCORE: 1,232

 Comments:   Just playing around in between babysitting duties and
other chores.  Sent 1B since my antenna is techically not permenent and
was setup portable in the backyard.

  Put up a 40 meter zepp up about 35 feet in the trees on Friday. It
worked OK but need it maybe alittle higher. It pretty much sucked on 80
meters. Since I have more vertical space then horizonal space in the
backyard I plan on building an inverted L so I can get out decently on
that band during this fall in NAQP and SS....

            73's  Jeff