[SECC] Field Day

Macie, Gordon gmacie@xmmcorp.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:55:09 -0400

I am just in a sweepstakes mood... I imported 2001 ssb and cw into a access database last night and created a form to start manually entering the other years. Unfortunately they dont have the band break downs for previous years or do they display the club for each call..

I have recruited 2 new members now... KT4HQ should be sending in his app in the next day or so.. He's new to contesting but has potential..

The last 2 kids have been early so if we make it to Oct we're doing good..