FW: [SECC] Field Day

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:50:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Jeffrey Clarke wrote:

> It's funny my 17 month old boy can't keep his hands off my radio
> turning knobs and stuff like that... My 3 year old says "radio" when he
> is around it too. Maybe two future conteresters in the making ????
> Good luck to Bill and Gordon !!!

Graeme saw a kid at the W4QQ FD operation working the novice band.  He
asked if he could "do the contest" too.  Unfortunately, I had to run down
to Alpharetta and we never got back.  I almost fell out of the chair when
he said that BTW.

> ps : I'm sure we will hear W4AN this Fall... It just will not be Bill
> operating ???

John is coming up for SS CW.  CQWW CW is still undecided.  John may
operate that one as well.  I'm hoping to slip out of the house for either
the ARRL 160 contest at W8JI or the 10M contest from my place.

73

Bill