[SECC] SECC meeting Mar 16

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:30:50 -0500

On 3/4/02 2:43 PM, K9AY at k9ay@k9ay.com wrote:

>At present, the club bylaws state that members must attend two meetings
>and submit scores to two major contests each year. I agree with John
>that all members should be considered "in good standing."

I think the score submission criteria is good, although it's awful hard
for a secretary to track.

Otherwise, I think participation, either in the reflector, the
face-to-face meetings, or other gatherings such as the Open House,
Antenna raisings and what-not should help keep one in good standing.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901