[SECC] logs

Courtney Judd Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:20:28 -0600

Thanks everyone for the info on YI9OM and YA5T! I will leave them in the log
and see what happens. I don't really massage my log at all. I will give it a
look thru for any obvious typos and then it goes to the checkers. Which
brings me to the question as to whether or not the software now available to
really look at a log is worth the time and money? Anyone doing that and is
it worth it? Worked B4's are still a problem.. one Russian YL called me on
at least 10 occasions. My gut feeling is that a lot simply aren't interested
in sending in logs and just don't care. Only one incident on my part with
IU2P who gave me a worked B4 on one of my S+P excursions. He was so adamant
even after I told him he wasn't in my log that I simply moved on.. Noticed
also a lot of Euro's were getting my call as RI versus WI. Don't know the
reason why. Looking forward to WPX where I will do the SB/HP on 10 again.
73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786