[SECC] FW: heliax and connectors

NF4A nf4a@knology.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:32:41 -0600

if anyone is looking for cable and connectors, you might want to check this
out:

-----Original Message-----
From: Tinsley Meekins K3RUQ [mailto:tinsley@towerleasing.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 3:26 PM
To: nf4a@knology.net
Subject: Re: heliax and connectors

Hello Charlie,
Thanks for your email, my name is Tinsley Meekins, Jr  K3RUQ, and I live
outside of Cambridge, MD on the Eastern Shore of MD.  I was in the tower
business for the last 25 years, owned Maryland Tower Service Inc, and have
recently retired, and sold most of my equipment.
But I have quite a few things left.... These items are NEW and inside our
shop, all of which I will sell at a "deal" !!

5000' roll of Rohn 1/4" galvanized ehs guy wire   $500.
Andrew 1/2" S0 230 and PL 259 connectors for LDF 4   $15 ea
Andrew 7/8 connectors
Andrew 1 5/8 connectors
Hoisting grips, all sizes
Andrew snap in hangers all sizes, and Andrew nut & bolt hangers
Andrew angle member adapters
Andrew entry ports
Rohn and Celwave antenna brackets and clamps
Many used hardline connectors
Many new commercial antennas, like PD 220 super stationmasters, and Decibel
Produces DB 224's and DB  UHF antennas and 800 antennas.

Anything tickle your fancy??
Please reply-
Tinsley Meekins Jr  K3RUQ
tinsley@towerleasing.biz