[SECC] Dayton Flea Market

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:14:35 -0500

> Trying to decide whether to leave Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon.. How is
the flea market on Sunday.. Has it been deserted ??

> Gordon KS5M
-------------------
Gordon

On Sunday, the flea market traffic is slow and many tailgaters have gone.
This is both good and bad news -- it can be fabulous bargaining time if
what you need is still there.  I have done it both ways: Leaving from the
hotel Sunday a.m. after a late night in the Crowne Plaza suites, or making
one last quick trip through the flea market and leaving by 11:00. On at
least two trips, I found some great bargains -- solar panels, laptop
computer, antenna hardware and small components.

If you have a specific "buy" list, be sure to be in the flea market when it
opens Friday morning.

73, Gary
K9AY