[SECC] Announcing the Atlanta Radio Club Hamfest Saturday June 1st

Penn McClatchey pmm@saf.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 22:14:57 -0400

Announcing the '02 Atlanta HamFest, Saturday, June 1, 2002

When: June 1, 2002, Saturday: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Where: 116 Acre Jim Miller Park, Marietta, GA
How much: Tickets: $5.00, under 16 free

The 2002 Atlanta Hamfest will be the best ever.
Our attendance has grown for two consecutive years.

We will offer:
- Huge Tail-gate area
- Lots of free parking
- 20,000 square feet air conditioned Indoor Market, plus
    Outside Covered Show Ring for Flea Market
- RV Camping full hookup for 44 lucky Hams
- Prizes
- Food
- VEC testing
- Forums
        Homebrewing HF radios by Mike, KO4WX
	QRP by Ken, W4DU
        AMSAT by Steve W4EPI
        ARES by Steve W4CNG Metro Atlanta DEC
        "About the Skywarn program" by Ed N4YTR and Barry Gooden of the
NWS
        Home networking with Linux by Robin AA4RC
        ARRL with Frank Butler, W4RH, and Sandy Donahue, W4RU.

See our website http://www.atlantahamfest.org for
details about our Fleamaket and Tailgate registration, VEC
License exams and more...

For more information go to
http://www.atlantahamfest.org

Thanks for the bandwidth and 73!