Copy of: [SECC] Announcing the Atlanta Radio Club Hamfest Saturday June 1st

Penn McClatchey pmm@saf.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:58:24 -0400

Gosh, Rick, we'd LOVE to have a contesting or DX forum!
There's still spots open and three weeks before
the event!!  Can you think of anyone I can ask?
I'm not above begging.  ;-)

No one would be happier than me if someone came
to the June 1st fest and presented a seminar
on contesting, dx'ing or even HF antennas.
Volunteers anyone?  :-) Feel free to call me
at work or home.

The ARC is up over 200 members again for the
first time in several years.  We have good things
happening.

If someone isn't up for a hamfest seminar, then maybe
you'd like to spread the SECC gospel at our August
or September meeting?  The July meeting is going to
be on Surface Mount Technology, so that's already taken.

73,

Penn
K4PE
H: 404-605-0742