[SECC] Amps

Macie, Gordon gmacie@xmmcorp.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 14:00:36 -0400

Keith , I was looking at your website the other day... I use to be very active on 147.36 in New Orleans.. My call was KS5M... I didn't attent many meetings but I was very active on the air. I use to hang out with Steve N5FYJ. Also some with Tony WB5SSB.. Of course , I knew Wondy , Mike, Silvano, etc.  DO you remember. I was also at the World's fair in 1984... YOur call is very familiar but my memory is bad..

Gordon N4LR  ex KS5M