[SECC] Antenna Maintenance Question..

Keith LaBorde Keith LaBorde" <wd5bjq@arrl.net
Mon, 27 May 2002 13:13:33 -0400

Hello,

I am considering renting one of those "Buckets" that sit on a trailer.
Has anyone had any experience using them, and are they very expensive?
I need to go to a height of about 25 feet (Nested Height of my tower).

Thanks,

Keith A. LaBorde=20
IBM AS/400 Consultant
Amateur Radio Station WD5BJQ
Primary Email: wd5bjq@arrl.net
Website: http://www.qsl.net/wd5bjq=20
Website Backup: http://members.telocity.com/laborkei

CQ WAS & DX Stations !
Join me on the Century Club Nets
Website: http://www.3905ccn.com
Net Schedules Direct Link: http://www.qsl.net/wd5bjq/netsched.htm

Did you miss Dayton Hamvention 2002 ?
You can see pictures at: http://www.qsl.net/wd5bjq/hamvent02.htm
=20
"I can hear you...=20
The rest of the world hears you...=20
And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear us soon."=20
President George W Bush  - Sept 14th, 2001=20

The information contained in this email is intended for the use of the =
individual(s) named above and is PROPRIETARY INFORMATION.  If the reader =
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified =
that any dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited and it =
should be returned to the sender with all copies deleted and destroyed.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---