[SECC] Officer nominations

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:38:10 -0400

At this time, I have received **NO** specific nominations for next year's SECC
officers.

Therefore, I would like to make a motion to nominate the following:

President -- Greg Richard,  K4NO
Vice President -- Don Crain, W4OC (our valuable reflector administrator)
Secretary -- Bill Coleman, AA4LR

Discussion:  With two officers outside the Atlanta area, the president may need
to appoint a North Georgia meeting coordinator to work with AA4LR. Also, online
meetings will become more important for routine club business. The relfector
also allows "time shifting" to include members who cannot be at a specific time
and place.

Elections will be held the Saturday at the Atlanta Hamfest. The meeting will be
held at 11:00 a.m. in the picnic table area in the center of complex. In the
case of inclement weather, we can move into the horse arena bleachers.

See y'all there.

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC lame-duck president