[SECC] SS

McKay amckay@rabun.net
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:52:31 -0500

John
The reason you didn't hear me was I spent less than an hour in the contest,
usually in 10 minutes spurts. I had some type of stomach virus which sent me
to bed for most of the weekend. The only Georgian I worked, believe it or
not, was K4AAA. He must have been  on only for a few minutes. Worked Bill
late Sunday afternoon and I was  his third or fourth contact. Hi.  The 40
meter band, the only one I tried, was open whenever I felt like making a few
contacts. Worked NH, DE, ENY, WNY etc but only one Georgian. You turned in
your usual fine performance. Of the scores I have seen today it appears you
and W4OC are the only ones from our club with 80 multipliers. I like the SS
exchange setup, as you predicted I would.
    I am feeling much better today, now that the contest is over. That is
the way it goes sometimes.
73, Archie