[SECC] ARRL SS CW 2002 at W4AN, Second Radio QSOs

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:18:12 -0800 (PST)

Here is my breakdown by section. GA was acually pretty rare... only
worked 8 stations. The SMC sure has their act together. I worked 61 IL
stations (the highest by a large margin)

          73's Jeff

Mult           QSOs

CT             7
EMA            14