[SECC] Kenwood Repair

James Nail james.nail@earthlink.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:49:09 -0500

Jay,

I guess if it radiates, then I can find some structure to throw a fishin'
line over.  Dunwoody's a hop, skip and jump from Marietta.  What time?
Earlier the better if I'm going to get it up and accepting RF.  Thanks for
the offer.  According to the Web site yours must be the DX-CC version.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Pryor [mailto:jpryor@arches.uga.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 11:34 AM
To: james.nail@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: [SECC] Kenwood Repair

Jim,

Do you want to borrow my Alpha Delta DXCC antenna?  I have one I will be
happy to loan you.  I have been pleasantly surprised at its
performance.  It's multi-band, covering 10 through 80M.  It's 82 feet
long.  I live in Dunwoody and will be home Saturday morning and Sunday
afternoon if you wanted to come by to pick it up.

Here's the Alpha Delta info:  http://www.alphadeltacom.com/pg1.htm

73,

Jay, K4OGG